Monday 7 July 2014

Manicure Monday | Models Own - Speckled Egg in Dove

Ever since I was a child I've been in love with nail polish, sometimes painting my nails every day. I know it's excessive but it's something I really enjoy doing and it also calms me down if I'm feeling particularly stressed. So I've decided that every Monday I will write a short post on my favourite mani of the week, either one that I've been wearing for a couple of days prior or one that I will be wearing from Monday onwards. It won't be a full review, just a few lines and a couple of photos to show you what the nail polish looks like on.


For this week I have gone with Models Own Speckled Egg in Dove. I have wanted this collection since it was released, so when I saw last week that they were having a week long special offer of 6 Models Own products for £20 I knew exactly what I was going for. I bought the whole collection apart from Goose, the yellow shade. I rarely wear yellow but in hindsight I wish I got it now, if only to complete the collection.

These photo's show 2 coats of Dove with 1 coat of Seche Vite. I love how, even with SV, the black glitter isn't sparkly. It's nail art in a bottle, so simple but so effective. With a matte top coat it really would look just like Cadbury Mini Eggs.

Models Own Speckled Egg in Dove is available from their website and in Superdrug stores nation wide for £5.

What do you think of this polish?

Share:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Vegan Taff | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig