Sunday 8 June 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 8 | 5 Current Goals

I have always been a bit of a goal orientated person, I like to plan things out in my head and know exactly what I intend to do, it limits the amount of stress I feel, but to be honest, I have struggled a bit with this post. I have plenty of life goals, but most of them are a bit too personal to be shared on a blog that anyone and their mother can read. So, trying to find 5 that are both current and that I don't mind people reading is making me scratch my head a bit.



1)   Get this blog looking how I envisioned it

I know how to type and I know my way around the basics of a computer, but that is where my knowledge ends. Trying to make my own banner, background or template is nigh on impossible. So in order to have my blog look the way I really want it to is going to mean hiring someone to do it for me, and that's not going to be cheap. My laptop is on its way out so I am going to have to fork out a fair bit of money to buy a new one, therefore, unfortunately, blog design isn't really in my budget at the moment. I am talking with someone who may be able to help me out a bit, but it will be a while until I am completely happy with the way my corner of the internet looks.

2)   Get healthy

This is quite a big goal, but one that I am working hard on achieving. Over the past few years my health hasn't been the best, I have had numerous things wrong and always seem to be fighting to get over something when a new thing decides to pop up. In many ways though I am feeling better than I have done in a long time, so fingers crossed with some more persistence I will continue to get healthier and life will be easier. 

3)   Finish what I started

Before I was admitted to hospital last year I started a fair few projects, none of which I have managed to complete yet. If I'm honest it really stresses me out thinking of the things I have got to do, and feeling as if I have let people down is horrible, so I definitely plan on making those a priority as soon as I can.

4)   Take a college course

This is a very long term goal, and one that has been in the pipeline for years now, it just never seems to be the right time to start. There are a few different courses that I have my eye on, one of which, psychology, I started about 10 years ago. Unfortunately there wasn't enough interest so they decided to shut it down after a couple of weeks. After I finished school I went to college for 2 years and studied business, but in the back of my mind I knew that it's not what I wanted to do forever and I couldn't wait to leave and get a job. Ever since though I have wanted to go back and do something different, I guess the grass isn't always greener!

5)   Meet my friends

Some of the people I talk to most often I have never met in person. That sounds crazy I know, but we started talking either through mutual friends or over the internet years ago. Life has got in the way and although we have always planned on meeting up it's just never panned out. I really want to change that, I count some of these people as my closest friends and we talk every day, I think it's about time we made time for each other and met up. When we do it's going to be great!

As you can see, some of my current goals are very achievable, which is why I included them here. I think it's important to have numerous goals in life, some that require a lot of work and some that just need a little persistence, that way you don't get discouraged that they're too far out of reach.

If you're doing this, or another, blog challenge please leave me a link so I can read it. 

Share:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Vegan Taff | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig