Monday 19 May 2014

B. Quick 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes - Review

I've just realised that the last few posts have been quite negative, not intentionally of course, it's just the way things worked out. So I thought I'd start this week with a nice glowing review, start off on a positive note.

As I'm sure most of you know, it isn't advised that we use wipes to cleanse our skin, but I cannot resist a new brand bringing out their own version.


I have always used cleansing wipes, for a large part of my 20's it was the only way I would cleanse at night. As I have grown up though I have started to look after my skin better, but I do still love a good wipe for quick make-up removal. I recently bought the B. Quick 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes from Superdrug, and have to say I am absolutely loving them! 

What the brand has to say about them:
B. Quick with our effective and luxurious wipes for fuss-free 4-in-1 cleansing. 

  • Cleanses - Wipes away impurities, even waterproof makeup.
  • Tones - With soothing Cucumber extract.
  • Hydrates - With Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to help moisturise the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and soft.
  • Conditions - Enriched with botanical extracts to help calm the skin. 
  • Fragrance and alcohol free.
  • Hypoallergenic.
  • Dermatologically approved
  • On the days that I wear a shed load of make-up, I like to double cleanse; remove my make-up before doing my usual night-time routine. These wipes are perfect for that. They are just the right size for removing a full face and are moist (I hate that word) enough to give you ample time to get it all off. A lot of the ones I have used in the past seem to dry out half way through the process, but you don't have that issue with these. 

    I tend to wear waterproof eye make-up most days and always find it a bit of a struggle to remove, usually irritating my eyes with my cleanser, but these are so gentle I can even wipe at my waterline without my over-sensitive eyes being bothered.

    Overall I am really happy with these, and for the small price tag I think they're a steal! They are lovely and soft and feel a lot more luxurious than others at a similar price point. They come in a re-sealable pack of 25 so you don't have to worry about them drying out or the flap not sticking down, which always happens. I don't see myself using these as a one-stop cleansing solution, but to take your make-up off before you wash your face they are hard to beat.

    You can buy B. Quick 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes from Superdrug stores nationwide or online for £3.50 (they are currently on sale at only £1.73 so I'll be stocking up).

    Do you use cleansing wipes, if so what are your favourites?

    Share:
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    © The Vegan Taff | All rights reserved.
    Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig